A dense phase conveyor for moving high temperature powders and materials, up to 450°F.
The Klein T-Type high temperature transporters are designed to serve two unique functions:
- Move high temperature bulk materials, such as sand from reclamation systems, with product temperatures up to 450° F.
- Move products using Klein’s unique PLUG FLO® Dense Phase technology that minimizes material degradation and elbow maintenance. Unlike other dense phase systems, Klein’s system uses smart technology to prevent line purges unless initiated by a cycle change or user input. This saves expensive compressed air and minimized material degradation and elbow wear.
- Capable of moving high temperature materials and abrasive materials.
- Smart PLUG FLO® technology prevents line purges after each conveying batch.
- Compressed air usage is 20-40% less than standard dense phase systems.
- To control operation, material level and vessel pressure are directly monitored.
- Manual and automatic operation is possible, making the Type-T transporter adaptable to all operating requirements.
- No moving parts in the product stream, resulting in negligible wear of parts and low maintenance requirements.
- Sand Reclamation Transport
- Foundry Sand Reclaim Conveyor
- Hot Granular Products
- High Temperature Chemicals
Convey up to 30 Tons Per Hour (TPH) efficiently and cleanly using low-velocity conveying speeds.